Lanier Tech Pros offers simple, affordable, fast and secure web hosting for small and medium business websites and web applications. Our high-speed web servers feature the following hardware and software features:
- Multiple Intel i7-3770 CPUs (3.4GHz 8MB)
- 8 Gb DDR 3 RAM
- 100 mb connection
- Linux servers with Cpanel/Webhost Manager
Frequently Asked Questions About Web Hosting
- Where is my data stored?
All servers are located in buildings located in the continental United States that have been outfitted with the latest in security measures, power backup (generators and UPS) and seismic-conscious building practices.
- Can you register a domain name for me?
Yes. Lanier Tech Pros can register and manage your custom domain name(s).
- Can I use a domain name that is already registered?
- How do I build and launch a website on my web hosting space?
Lanier Tech Pros offers professional and affordable web design services. Feel free to contact us and let us know what your needs are.
- Does my website come with a static IP?
In most cases, no. If you are able to justify the need for a dedicated IP (SSL certificate, e-commerce, collecting customer information), then please let us know and we will provide this for a small additional charge.
- Can you help me get an SSL certificate so I can collect information securely?
Yes. Depending on the level of encryption needed Lanier Tech Pros can obtain your SSL certificate for you. The cost ranges from $29-$99 per year. Please contact us for additional information.
- Can I add other software applications on my web hosting account?
Yes. You have complete control over all aspects of your account, including the installation of software. If you install software not included in your hosting plan, we cannot guarantee its functionality and it will not be supported by our technical support staff.
- Can you help me move my existing website to my new Lanier Tech Pros web hosting account?
Yes. Please contact us and provide us with your current web host’s name, FTP username and password and control panel username and password.
- How do I get support?
You may request support for your web hosting account by visiting our support page.